Real IQ Test (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Real IQ Test Copration IQ test website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
If you have any questions about the use we make of your data, you would like us to remove the data we store and process about you or you would like to access such data, you can email us at zzz.
Types of Data We Collect
- Contact details: Your first name, last name, age and email address.
- Financial information: When you are using a credit card in order to make a payment by stripe on our website, we collect the four last digits of the card number, the cardholder’s name and the expiration date of the card. When you are making a payment via PayPal, we collect the first name, last name and email address connected with the PayPal account. Please note that both Stripe or Paypal might allow or require that you use other payment methods, such as Google Pay or Apple Pay, depending on your location and preferences. Note that although we have access to this financial data, we do not process nor store it. The storage and processing of this data is carried out by third parties, namely PayPal and Stripe. We are not responsible in any way for the use that these third-parties make of your data. You can consult their policies on their websites.
- Data relevant to your identity online and your location: Your IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types, time zone setting, operating system and version, timestamp signature, device type, geolocation information about where you might be and login information relevant to our website. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your location services settings.
- Data relevant to your use of our website: Your URL clickstreams (the path you take through our site), products/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
- Special categories of data and children’s data: We don’t collect any data about political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sexual orientation, except when we have your explicit consent, or when we have to comply with the law.
When we offer you customer support, you might, out of your own initiative, provide us with details that are considered special categories of data relevant to your request.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Information Collected by Third Parties through Third-Party Links and Content.
Our website may include links to other websites and other content from third parties which are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security, privacy of the information collected by these third parties or the privacy practices of these third parties or the content on any third-party website. We thus encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties.
Our Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data
In order to collect and/or use your personal data we have at least one of the following legal bases:
You have given us clear and explicit consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. If you have previously given consent to processing your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at [email protected]. If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your information (for example to defend a legal claim, or because we are obliged to retain such information by law), then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your information, then we may continue to do so, subject to your legal rights.
You can also unsubscribe from any of our emails lists at any time by clicking on the pertinent unsubscribe link included in each of our emails. After you unsubscribe from our email lists, we will not keep sending you any emails, however, note that we might still store any data you provided to us in the past.
Processing your data is necessary for a contract to be formulated and executed with us (for the provision of services / products or otherwise), or because such information is necessary before entering into that contract.
Processing your data is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- Developing and improving our services
- Analyzing the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Gaining insights from your behaviour on our website in order to be able to offer you and third parties services and products which they find useful.
- Getting in touch with an existing customer; if you have been our customer in the past, we may communicate with you via email, in order to inform you about services / products similar to the ones you showed interest in, which we think you may like (You will find more information about this point below, at the section “Promotional emails”)
- Defending or exercising a legal claim.
In each case, we found that these legitimate interests were not outweighed by your rights and interests.
Processing of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, providing you invoices).
Why do we collect your personal data and how do we use them?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
To Provide you the services you request (legal bases: contract, consent, legitimate interest and legal obligation) such as:
- To manage your orders and requests, to process orders and payments (legal basis: contract),
- To manage login and authentication (legal bases: contract and consent),
- To remember your settings (legal basis: legitimate interest),
- To issue and send you invoices as may be required by law (legal basis: legal obligation and contract)
For Customer support (legal bases: contract and legitimate interest) such as:
- To notify you of any changes to our service / the fulfillment of your order legal basis: (contract)
- To address requests / complains and solve issues via email or phone support, including any bug fixing (legal basis: legitimate interest)
For Marketing Purposes / Promotional Emails (legal bases: consent and legitimate interest) such as:
- To send you promotional emails and messages about news, new features, products, services, offers/discounts, information about our website and content. We will only send you such informational and promotional emails if one of two conditions applies:
- You are an existing customer or have shown active interest in our products and services and we believe you might be interested in receiving information about our products and offers (legal basis: legitimate interest).
- You have given us your explicit consent (legal basis: consent).
- To send you emails to ask you if you want to continue a transaction that you started but did not conclude (legal basis: legitimate interest).
We shall only collect the email you have provided us in order to facilitate our communications and no other personal data and for no other reason.
Remember that you can always unsubscribe by following the pertinent “unsubscribe” link at the end of each newsletter or promotional email. You can also email us at [email protected].
For Analytics purposes /Improving our services
(Legal bases: consent and legitimate interest) Such as: to test features, interact with feedback platforms and questionnaires, manage landing pages, heat map our site, traffic optimization and data analysis and research.
How We Protect Your Data
You have the right to access the information we store about you. You can contact us and we shall inform you about: the exact data we are storing about you, the purpose and use we make of that data and the period for which we will store and/or use it. You can also request us to delete all the data we store about you, and we will do so unless we have any legal reason to store it (such as a legal claim). You have the right to request us to stop profiling you and showing you personalized ads through third-parties such as Google or Facebook, note, however, that such request will not guarantee that you will stop receiving them at all. You can also request us to cease any other marketing activities targeted at you.
You can exercise all the aforementioned rights by emailing us at [email protected]. We shall address your request within 30 days of its receipt unless it is too complicated or we are dealing simultaneously with too many such requests. In the latter case, it may take us up to two additional months to address your request, but we will let you know if that is the case within 30 days of the receipt of your initial request.
Location of Processing and Storage of Data
All personal data we collect is processed and stored in by a third-party, namely our hosting provider, SiteGround, in datacenters situated in the US, EU, Australia or Asia. Sometimes this data might also be stored or processed at our offices situated in Europe. We have technical and organizational protocols in place to ensure your data always remains safe.
We will hold your personal data for 5 years. However, some information, such as emails, might be stored longer.
This is not applicable to third-parties, which store and process your data according to their own data policies.
Third Parties and Sharing Your Information
We resort to the third-parties listed below. In order to learn about their data policies, you can access the links we have attached.